Please click the link below to access the National Parent Forum of Scotland Introduction to Career Education
Prudential / Young Professionals Insight Day - 6th February 2020
M&G plc (Prudential) are holding an exclusive event on the 6th February at their Edinburgh office. M&G plc (Prudential) are a £12 billon investment company operating all over the world with a huge office based in Edinburgh. We've been given exclusive access behind the scenes to one of the UK's most wealthiest companies currently managing over £350 billion worth of assets and we want to share this experience with your students!
- Prudential / M&G, Cornerstone Building, 60 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB
- Thursday 6th February (2 half day events AM and PM session)
- Workshops, networking with Prudential & M&G personnel and tour of the offices
- Free event (teaching staff are also welcome!)
- S5 and S6 studnets
This is going to be a very focused 3 hour workshop event with Prudential / M&G for S5 and S6 students who are looking to get into the financial services sector, business, technology or marketing. During the event they will take part in workshops led by leading professionals within the firm, network with Prudential / M&G staff and hear all about their paid work experience and degree apprenticeship opportunities with some possible fast tracks on offer!
Open to students interested in;
- Banking / Finance
- All things Business
- Time Slots;
- 09:00 for a prompt 09:30 start , finish up by 12:30pm
- 12:30 for a prompt 1pm start, finish up by 4pm
Places are limited so if you could let me know ASAP on possible places and the time slot you would like that would be great!
Founder and CEO | Award Winning Entrepreneur
M: 07540 953560